Serve with crusty bread.
- 100g cooked shredded chicken
- 100g boiled potatoes, diced
- Handful spinach, washed
- 1 large chunk chorizo sausage, diced
- 4 eggs
- Crusty bread
- Large handful chopped parsley
- 20g capers
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Handful anchovies, chopped
- 10 drops Tabasco
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Squeeze lemon juice
- Splash olive oil
- Heat a pan and add some olive oil. Add the diced chorizo, potatoes and shredded chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and allow to wilt for 30 seconds.
- Next, create 4 holes in the pan and crack the eggs into the gaps.
- Place the pan under a hot grill and cook for 1 minute to bake the eggs. Serve the mix in the pan on the table.
- In a bowl, add the chopped parsley, anchovies, capers, garlic and mustard. Season with salt and pepper and lemon juice.
- Add a splash of olive oil to loosen the dressing and then add it to the chicken, chorizo and baked eggs.
- Serve on warmed plates with crusty bread.