Special thanks to chef Stephen Taylor Winter for this recipe!
- 0.5 cucumber, peeled and deseeded
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 100 g radishes
- 200 g quinoa
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 bunch of flat leaf parsley
- 1 sprig of mint
- 6 tblsp olive oil (half a loaf of sourdough bread to make croutons)
- Half the cherry tomatoes, quarter the radishes and fully slice the cucumber.
- Dice the bread and dry in the oven for 30 minutes at 130c, with 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Cook the quinoa in boiling salted water for 12 minutes, drain and refresh in cold water.
- Mix all of the salad ingredients except for the croutons.
- Chop the garlic, add to the lemon juice and then add the rest of the oil.
- Add this to the salad mix, then add croutons and serve.