The ultimate potato salad: baby potatoes roasted in balsamic vinegar, with fresh rosemary and garlic. You can't have a picnic without it!
- baby potatoes (two potatoes per person)
- 20 g rosemary
- 20 g thyme
- drizzle of olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 50 ml balsamic vinegar
- flat leaf parsley
- Cut baby potatoes in half / length ways.
- Roast potatoes at 200 degrees for around 25 minutes, with olive oil, rosemary, thyme and the whole garlic cloves.
- Once cooked, sprinkle some balsamic vinegar on the potatoes and allow to cool.
- Once the potatoes have cooled down, chop some of the parsley and sprinkle across the potatoes.
Recipe courtesy of Keoghs Farm and Naomi Byrne.