These delicious single-portion cheesecakes are the perfect treat for any occasion. The pretty swirl created from the raspberry infusion will add a pop of colour to your day and kids will love it. But don't expect them to last long, they are delicious after all!
- 8 Digestive biscuits
- 25 g Melted butter
- 1 tblsp Siúcra rich dark brown sugar
- Raspberry Swirl:
- 150 g Raspberries
- 2 tblsp icing sugar
- 0.25 tsp Vanilla extract
- 135 g Siúcra light brown sugar
- 1 tblsp Plain flour
- 400 g Cream cheese
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Large eggs
- 2 tblsp Whipping cream
- Pre-heat the oven to 175 °C.
- Process the biscuits and mix in the melted butter and sugar.
- Add a tablespoon of the biscuit mix to the bottom of the muffin cups. Press down into an even layer.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Blend the raspberries, icing sugar and vanilla extract.
- Sieve the mixture through a fine-mesh strainer to separate the seeds from the raspberry purée, and set aside.
- Whisk together the sugar and flour, add the cream cheese, lemon zest and vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time, followed by the whipping cream.
- Divide the cheese mixture among the muffin cups.
- Draw a circle of raspberry sauce on each cheesecake. Use a toothpick to create the swirl effect.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes until the filling has set.
- Leave the cheesecakes to cool completely, and then refrigerate to allow them to set.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.
This recipe is courtesy of Siúcra.