Try this heavenly cheesecake recipe from Rachel’s Garden Café, you won't be disappointed.
- 1 ½ cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/3 cups icing sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 0.25 cup butter
- 225 g cream cheese
- 1 ¼ cups white sugar
- 1 ¼ cups cocoa powder
- 3 tblsp plain flour
- 3 eggs
- 0.5 cup sour cream
- 0.25 cup Irish cream
- Preheat the oven to 175C. In a large bowl mix together the cookie crumbs, icing sugar, and 1/3 cup cocoa.
- Add melted butter and stir until mixed. Place it in the bottom of a 9in baking dish. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes then set aside.
- Increase oven temperature to 230C.
- In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, white sugar, ¼ cup cocoa and flour. Beat until smooth and then add the eggs one at a time mixing well each time.
- Add in the sour cream and Irish cream mixing on low speed. Pour filling over baked crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes then reduce temperature to 120C and continue baking for another 60 minutes. Chill before serving – Enjoy!
Recipe from Rachel’s Garden Café, Arboretum Home & Garden Heaven.