Serve with guacamole, sour cream and salsa.
- juice of one lime
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tblsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic , crushed
- pinch of cumin
- 2 tblsp worcester sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp chopped coriander or shop bought paste
- 1 onion
- 1 yellow pepper/1 green pepper
- 1 pack of fajita wraps
- 1 skirt steak (or similar beef cut)
- Prepare the marinade for the steak by placing the juice of one lime, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, crushed garlic, cumin and Worcester sauce, coriander paste (or fresh coriander), salt and pepper into a freezer bag. Place meat in freezer bag with marinade and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours to tenderise your meat (or ideally prep the night before for optimum results!).
- In another pan on medium heat, add oil and fry a diced onion, one green and yellow pepper until tender for approximately 3 minutes.
- After the meat has been marinated for the specified time, take out meat and pat dry.
- Place in a heated pan and cook for one minute on either side. Remove from the heat and allow meat to rest for 1 minute.
- Whilst the steak is cooking, add the marinade to the onions and the peppers and cook through. Once this is cooked, slice up your cooked beef into strips and add to your vegetable pan.
- Your fajitas are now ready!
- Serve your meat and vegetables mix into fajita wrap and serve with guacamole, sour cream and salsa.