Give someone a fright this Halloween with these scarily delicious Halloween fingers. They make for the perfect edible decoration for any festive soirée.
- 450 ml flour
- 100 ml granulated sugar
- 200 g butter or margarine
- 40 blanched almonds
- black or red food colouring
- Combine the flour, sugar and margarine to make dough. Leave the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into two pieces. Divide each piece into 20 small balls and roll them into fingers. Press a blanched almond into each finger.
- Bake at 175°C for about 10 minutes. Leave to cool on a rack.
- Use food colouring to paint the end of the fingers blood red and the almonds black or red.
This recipe is courtesy of Siúcra.