A treat that the kids are sure to love!
- 20 marshmallows
- 1 medium size watermelon (skinned, halved and seeds removed)
- 1 medium pineapple (halved and cored)
- 1 medium sweet gallia melon (skinned, halved and seeds removed)
- 1 jar of irish lavender honey
- All the fruit can be whatever size you like to cut them. 1 inch thick is good.
- Alternatively, arrange each of the marshmallows with melon and pineapple on each of 10 wooden skewers. Reserve one melon half shell.
- Turn the reserved melon half shell, cut side down onto a plate or into a bowl and stick the prepared skewers in to display after you have barbequed them for 4-5 minutes till warmed.
- Pour honey over the skewers and serve.