Delight the family with this scrumptious Raspberry Soufflé recipe. This recipe creates a delicious light dessert which looks just as good as it tastes.
- 4 egg whites
- 100 g granulated raspberries
- granulated sugar for greasing the moulds
- butter or margarine for the moulds
- icing sugar
- Grease four small soufflé moulds and sprinkle sugar inside them.
- Set the oven temperature to 150°C.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff. Add the sugar while still whisking.
- Fold the raspberries into the egg white mixture. Divide the mixture between the moulds and place in the lower part of the oven.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve immediately.
This recipe is courtesy of Siúcra.