A fun baking idea for St. Patrick's Day
- 250 g milk chocolate
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 300 g sugar
- 135 g flour
- 3 eggs
- 200 g white chocolate for coating, green icing lollipop sticks
- lollipop sticks
- 165 g butter
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl. Beat the sugar and eggs until light and fluffy then add the vanilla slowly. Add the chocolate to the beaten eggs and add in the flour. Mix to combine.Pour batter into a greased swiss roll tin and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Once cooled on a wire rack, cut into shamrock shapes, insert a lollipop stick and coat in melted white chocolate.
- Leave to set on greaseproof paper and decorate with Dr. Oetker green icing.
- Recipe courtesy of the Dr. Oetker Baking range, available in all good stores nationwide. Check out www.oetker.ie for more delicious recipes.
Recipe courtesy of the Dr. Oetker.