Anyone for pancakes at just 200 calories?
- 1 egg
- 50 ml low fat milk
- 1 tblsp all purpose flour
- artificial sweetener
- oil to spray
- 100 g raspberries
- Break one egg in a bowl and add the milk. While whisking add the flour
- preferably through a sieve as this will avoid lumps.
- Add some artificial sweetener if you like sweet pancakes.
- Let stand for 15-30min.
- Spray a non stick pan with oil and warm up to medium (approx to 4 if your hob is maximum 6) and then pour the egg/milk mixture in.
- Let cook until the one side is firm and then flip it over.
- Serve with raspberries or with squeezed lemon.
Total calorie content = approx. 200kcals