Don't feel like cooking the whole bird, Richard Corrigan shows you how to cook a turkey crown to perfection.
- 1 turkey crown
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F, Gas 7).
- Place the turkey crown in the roasting tin. You can use the giblets and the trimmed wings as a trivet.
- Rub a little butter over the turkey; sprinkle the spice mix over the crown and transfer to the oven.
- Cover the crown with some foil or the wrapper from the butter.
- Length of cooking: 20min per 500g at 200°C (400°F/Gas 6).
- Once the turkey is cooked, allow it to rest outside of the oven for 15 minutes.