Another great side dish from Richard Corrigan to accompany your Christmas dinner!
- 75 g jerusalem artichokes (peeled and whole)
- 50 g breadcrumbs (toasted)
- 25 g butter
- some oil
- salt and pepper, for seasoning
- Heat the oil and melt the butter in the pan.
- Add the Jerusalem artichokes and turn them occasionally to brown on all sides.
- Once the artichokes are browned on all sides, put them into a roasting dish.
- Sprinkle with toasted breadcrumbs and roast an oven preheated to 180°C (350°F, Gas 4) for 15-20 minutes.