Fancy a healthy smoothie at just 140 calories?
- 0.5 banana
- 125 g pot of low fat yoghurt (raspberry flavour)
- 100 g raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- Peel banana and slice half of it and place in your food processor or in a bowl where you are going to mix your smoothie.
- Add frozen (or fresh) raspberries and the yoghurt.
- Mix with hand mixer or in your food processor to obtain a smooth texture.
- Enjoy with a straw or with a teaspoon.
- Serves one (but you could share with a friend!)
Total calorie content = approx. 140kcals