A healthy and delicous dinner at just 450 calories.
- 100 g lean mince meat
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 0.5 small onion (approx. 50g)
- black pepper
- 2 carrots (approx 200g)
- 1 medium potato (150g peeled)
- 100 g brussels sprouts (approx 4 big)
- Dice the carrots and peel the potato. Slice the cleaned sprouts in half.
- Heat up oil in the pan and fry onions until soft, remove and let them cool.
- Mix onions, mince and egg, black pepper and soy sauce in a bowl (add egg and soy sauce gradually to bind meat, you may not need full amount)
- Place mixture into a scone-baking tray (pre-oiled) filling approx 3 forms.
- Place in pre-heated oven at 200°C for 15 min.
- In the meantime, steam the carrots, potatoes and Brussels sprouts until soft.
- When ready, mash the carrots and potatoes together.