Try this decadent warm chocolate toasted sandwich.
- 2-4 slices soft bread (e.g. brioche, soft floury baps)
- 1 banana (optional)
- 2-3 figs (optional
- 75 g dark chocolate
- 50 g hazelnuts
- 75 g white marshmallows
- serving ingredients:
- vanilla bean ice-cream
- few cherries or sliced figs
- Toast the bread until slightly golden. Grate chocolate on one side and top with sliced banana or figs.
- Add a layer of sliced marshmallows and sprinkle with coarsely chopped nuts.
- Place 'lid' or remaining slice of bread on top and either flash below a hot grill or place in a sandwich maker for 45 seconds.
- To Serve:
- Serve warm, cut in half with vanilla bean or pecan nut ice-cream.