Roast potatoes are a sure fire way to jazz up any meal!
- 8-10 large rooster potatoes (peeled and cut into large chunks)
- 4 tblsp olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F/Gas 6).
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook the potatoes for 6-8 minutes until partially cooked. Drain well and transfer to a roasting tray.
- Toss the potatoes with the oil and plenty of seasoning.
- Roast for 45 minutes to 1 hour, basting and tossing occasionally, until crisp and golden.