A tasty and simple way to prepare cabbage.
- 1 large onion (sliced)
- 3 medium carrots (sliced)
- 3 garlic cloves (sliced)
- 1 large head of green cabbage (shredded)
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the butter and oil a large pan and gently sweat the onion, carrot and garlic for 6-8 minutes, covered with a lid, until very soft but not coloured.
- Add the cabbage and season with lots of black pepper.
- Stir-fry the mixture for 2-3 minutes over a high heat until the cabbage is just wilted.
- Check seasoning.