Make the recipe Richard Corrigan treated the 'Fair City' cast to.
- 2 sides of organic salmon (de-scaled and pin boned)
- 6 bulbs of fennel (sliced and green sprigs removed but kept)
- lemon juice
- Prepare the salmon.
- Sprinkle one side of salmon liberally with the fennel sprigs, chilli, salt and lemon juice.
- Place the second side of salmon on top, flesh to flesh.
- Tie with twine, along the fish.
- Cut the salmon into even-sized pieces, between the twine, as that's what's holding it together.
- Drizzle some oil over the salmon, and place on the barbeque.
- Roughly 10 minutes cooking time per inch of thickness.
Richard cooked the salmon rare, however it can be cooked for longer to allow the salmon to cook the whole way through.