Veganuary has never been more popular, it seems, with scores of people swapping chicken for tofu and cow milk for oat. However, making the change so quickly can be a challenge for some people, and adding in some flexibility is one way to make the swap sustainable.
With that in mind, why not add some delicious vegetarian options to your weekly menu? It doesn't have to be all steamed broccoli and mixed beans - here's how to make the most of your fruits and vegetables.
4. Thai Style Roast Aubergines with Mint and Jasmine Rice
5. Roasted Almond Hummus with Roasted Carrots
6. Donal Skehan's Vegetarian Laska
7. Veggie Breakfast Quesadilla
8. Kevin Dundon's Vegetarian Pasta Bake
9. Sweet Potato and Chickpea Curry