Note: These competition Terms and Conditions (the Rules) apply to the competition (the Competition) promoted by Liberty Seguros, Compania de Seguros Y Reaseguros, S.A, trading as Liberty Insurance, Liberty Centre, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. The competition entries open on Monday 15th July 2019 and run until Sunday 4th August.
1. Members of the public can nominate a coach/manager/mentor/volunteer of a camogie team with players aged between 12 and 18. Both the Camogie Club and the coach must be resident in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland.
2. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries which are not completed. Entries which are incomplete, altered, illegible or not in accordance with the rules may be disqualified. The Competition will be moderated and only legitimate entries will be accepted for entry, no inappropriate entries will be counted. All entries will be maintained by RTE.ie and Liberty Insurance accepts no responsibility for it.
3. Entry Requirements:
I. Step 1: Visit rte.ie and submit a paragraph of no longer than 300 words detailing the impact the nominated coach/manager/mentor/volunteer has made on the team. Optional team photo can also be submitted.
II. Step 2: 5 teams will be shortlisted and contacted by RTE.ie. If selected as finalists the team will be responsible for submitting a video no longer than 2 minutes in duration which will be used in the voting phase. These videos should meet the specifications supplied by Liberty Insurance and/or RTE in terms of format and content. Submitted videos will be shared across, but not limited to, websites and social media accounts of RTE, Liberty Insurance and the Camogie Association.
III. The public can enter on rte.ie between Monday 15th July and Sunday 4th August 2019.
IV. A panel will shortlist 5 clubs from the entries and they will be announced on RTE.ie and across Liberty Insurance platforms. The decision of the panel is final. Extracts from these nominations may be used by Liberty Insurance, the Camogie Association and RTE to promote the competition and other activities surrounding the sponsorship. This will include but not be limited to social media posts, press releases, digital display assets, promotional videos. They may also be used as promotional material for future competitions.
V. The public can vote for their favourite entry on both RTE.ie between Monday 19th August and Sunday 31st August 2019.
VI. The 2 clubs from the shortlist of 5 with the most public votes will be selected as the 2 finalists for the competition.
4. The finalists will take part in the following:
I. The nominated team manager will be required to part take in a promotional radio segment in August to discuss their involvement in the team and Camogie club.
II. Go head-to-head in a Camogie Skills Challenge at half-time at the Liberty Insurance All-Ireland Senior Camogie Final at Croke Park on Sunday 8th of September 2019.
I. The winner of the Camogie Made Us Ready challenge final on the 8th September 2019 will receive the prize of €7,000 for their club and the runner up will receive €3,000 for their club. Both finalists teams will also receive 25 club jerseys/training tops, 3 manager jackets including club logo and also a kit bag.
II. The remaining 3 shortlisted clubs will receive 25 club jerseys/training tops, 3 manager jackets including club logo and also a kit bag. Liberty Insurance retain the right to amend this prize without notice to an alternative of the same value.
III. RTE will contact the winners via email.
IV. All 5 clubs (finalists and shortlist) agree to liaise with the Liberty Insurance appointed apparel provider to approve club colours and logos on the jerseys/training tops and jackets.
6. The winner and the runner up will be know on the 8th September 2019 and the cheques will be sent to their respective clubs before the 30th September.
7. The prizes are strictly non-transferable. In the event of cancellations there will not be a refund of the prize value.
8. The judging panel for the Competition will include at least one person who is independent of the promoter of the Competition. No employees of Liberty Insurance, their immediate families and friends, agents, third parties and/or any other persons professionally connected with the promotion is eligible to enter the Competition.
9. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned the promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
10. By entering the competition entrants acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion for the duration of the promotion and a reasonable time thereafter without payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrant's name, location and/or image and/or statements made by the entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes and may be published online and in print and outdoor media.
11. The promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
Injury or damage to the participant upon delivery and/ or use of their prize
Technical failures when entering the promotion
The failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in the promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure
12. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of the promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Entrant details will not be used for any other marketing purposes and will not be disclosed to any third parties.
14. By entering this completion you have obtained the consent of the parent/guardian (where applicable) to Liberty Insurance using, storing and processing their personal details to run the competition including for publicity purposes. All entrants agree to the use of their names and addresses and/or video/photograph for publicity purposes by Liberty Insurance, RTE and any third party connected to the Competition.
15. Participation in the competition denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be advertised.
16. The 5 finalists will be contacted by Liberty Insurance’s appointed supplier to confirm details of their club jerseys/training tops.
What will RTÉ collect and how will RTÉ use it?
RTÉ is the data controller of your information that is collected. This means that RTÉ decides what your personal data is used for, and the ways in which it is processed.
Retaining and sharing your information
Data relating to entrants will be retained by RTÉ and Liberty insurance for a reasonable period after the voting process closes to assist RTÉ to operate the voting process in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries. Your personal data will not be shared with any additional third parties outside of RTÉ, Microsoft form builder and 123 Form Builder who have been selected by RTE to securely host the data on its behalf pending conclusion of the competition whereupon it will be destroyed.
Where you have provided RTÉ with your personal data you have a right to be given a copy of your personal data subject to certain exceptions. To exercise your rights in respect of your personal data please see RTÉ's Data Protection Individual Rights Guide.