A total of 59 candidates will contest the European Parliament elections after nominations closed at noon today.
These include 17 candidates in the Midlands-North-West, 23 in the constituency of Ireland South and 19 in Dublin.
13 MEPs will be elected here when voters go to the polls on Friday 24 May.
Late additions to the election race included Independents 4 Change TDs Clare Daly in Dublin, and Mick Wallace will put his name before voters in the South constituency which has five seats.
Campaigner Gemma O'Doherty has also confirmed that she is running in the four-seat Dublin constituency.
Seven TDs are among those contesting these elections and if any are successful it would require a Dáil by-election within six months.
If Britain participates in the European Parliament Elections, two Irish MEPs would not take up their seats immediately.
These will be the people who take the final seats in both Dublin and South.
The latest time for the withdrawal of nominations is midday tomorrow, Tuesday 16 April.
The list of candidates by constituency:
- Barry Andrews (Fianna Fáil)
- Lynn Boylan (Sinn Féin)
- Gillian Brien (Solidarity-People Before Profit)
- Ciarán Cuffe (Green Party)
- Clare Daly (Independents 4 Change)
- Mark Durkan (Fine Gael)
- Frances Fitzgerald (Fine Gael)
- Gary Gannon (Social Democrats)
- Ben Gilroy (Independent)
- Rita Harrold (Solidarity-People Before Profit)
- Alice-Mary Higgins (Independent)
- Hermann Kelly (Independent)
- Tony Bosco Lowth (Independent)
- Aisling McNiffe (Independent)
- Mark Mullan (Independent)
- Eamonn Murphy (Independent)
- Gemma O'Doherty (Independent)
- Éilis Ryan (Workers Party)
- Alex White (Labour Party)
- Cyril Brennan (Solidarity-People Before Profit)
- Matt Carthy (Sinn Féin)
- Peter Casey (Independent)
- Luke ‘Ming’ Flanagan (Independent)
- Patrick Greene (Direct Democracy Ireland)
- Dominic Hannigan (Labour Party)
- Fidelma Healy Eames (Independent)
- Mairead McGuinness (Fine Gael)
- Saoirse McHugh (Green Party)
- Dilip Mahapatra (Independent)
- James Miller (Independent)
- Diarmuid Mulcahy (Independent)
- Olive O’Connor (Independent)
- Michael O’Dowd (Renua Ireland)
- Anne Rabbitte (Fianna Fáil)
- Brendan Smith (Fianna Fáil)
- Maria Walsh (Fine Gael)
- Allan J Brennan (Independent)
- Malcolm Byrne (Fianna Fáil)
- Dolores J Cahill (Independent)
- Deirdre Clune (Fine Gael)
- Andrew Doyle (Fine Gael)
- Paddy Fitzgerald (Independent)
- Breda Patricia Gardner (Independent)
- Theresa Heaney (Independent)
- Billy Kelleher (Fianna Fáil)
- Seán Kelly (Fine Gael)
- Peter Madden (Independent)
- Liam Minehan (Independent)
- Liadh Ní Riada (Sinn Féin)
- Sheila Nunan (Labour Party)
- Diarmuid Patrick O'Flynn (Independent)
- Peter O'Loughlin (Identity Ireland)
- Grace O'Sullivan (Green Party)
- Walter Ryan-Purcell (Independent)
- Maurice Joseph Sexton (Independent)
- Jan Van De Ven (Direct Democracy Ireland)
- Adrienne Wallace (Solidarity-People Before Profit)
- Mick Wallace (Independents 4 Change)
- Colleen Worthington (Independent)