Cork City Council's chief executive is to meet the 50 or so traders affected by Saturday night's fire at the Douglas Village Shopping Centre.
Ann Doherty confirmed that the meeting will take place tomorrow morning at the Rochestown Park Hotel.
Cork City Council's senior management team will also attend, as well as representatives from the Local Enterprise Office and the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection.
More than 400 people are employed at the shopping centre.
A spokesperson for Tesco Ireland said this afternoon that there will be no loss of jobs or hours for the 103 staff employed at the shopping centre.
They are currently speaking with staff about relocating them to one of their ten other stores in Cork city and county.
The company also confirmed it has yet to access the store to dispose or recover stock.
Marks & Spencer said it was "working with the Douglas Village Shopping Centre Management team to investigate the effects of the fire on our store".
The recovery of some 130 cars from the multi-storey shopping centre is continuing today.
It had been expected that this could take up to one week, but early indications are that it might take a lot less time.
Demolition experts will then begin the task of demolishing at least part of the 1,000 space car park, which was built in 2010.
In a letter to business owners in the shopping centre, management said that "demolition must take place before we can estimate when the centre will re-open".
The Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection has set up a phone number and email address for those employees affected by the closure of the shopping centre.
The contact number is 0214943144, and the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org