The last remaining homeless resident of Apollo House has left the building in Dublin's city centre.
The man, who is believed to be from Pakistan, had refused to leave earlier because of a number of grievances about his treatment in Ireland.
He also claimed that some of his possessions had been stolen while in Apollo House.
He was taken to Pearse Street Garda Station and then released.
The Peter McVerry Trust had earlier offered the man a private room and have said they will keep this offer open.
Earlier, it was reported that the occupation of the office building had ended after Home Sweet Home said it would house the people who were living there at other locations.
However a number of volunteers from the homelessness campaign group had stayed to support the man, who had refused offers of accommodation.
In a statement this morning, the group said it would not be making the new locations public in the interest of residents' privacy but details would be provided to support services so that all supports will be available.
It comes as the Apollo House case was due to return to the High Court after those involved in the occupation of the Dublin office block yesterday refused to comply with an order to vacate it.
The Home Sweet Home group said yesterday there were ten homeless people in Apollo House, along with dozens of volunteers.
The group claimed that the alternative accommodation being offered to some residents is not what was promised in negotiations with Minister for Housing Simon Coveney.
It was reported the last occupiers left the building at around 10.30am. Home Sweet Home is funding their accommodation directly in apartments and hotels from funds raised.
Lawyers representing the campaigners who had been involved in occupying the building told the court there was a huge amount of property in the building and it would take some time to remove it all.
Lawyers for the receivers said this was an extremely welcome development and they would co-operate to ensure that all the property could be removed.
The number one priority for us is ensuring that the people who were in Apollo House can access the support services they need #HomeSweetHome— HomeSweetHome (@HSHIreland) January 12, 2017
Home Sweet Home spokesperson Rosie Leonard said that the group will target other buildings if the Government fails to meet its commitments to provide safe housing for homeless people.
Ms Leonard said the group would continue to put pressure on the Government to fulfil its duty of care to those in need.
Speaking on RTÉ's Today with Sean O'Rourke, she said a new model has been created because the group at Apollo House listened to what residents wanted and did not force them to leave their rooms during the day.
Writer and director Terry McMahon, who is also involved with the group, said that the Government seem to be utterly indifferent to the needs of the most vulnerable.
Speaking on RTÉ's Drivetime, he said Mr Coveney appears to be doing everything in his power surrounding homelessness, however there needs to be wider political motivation.
Mr McMahon added that homelessness is a huge national issue.
We need your consent to load this rte-player contentWe use rte-player to manage extra content that can set cookies on your device and collect data about your activity. Please review their details and accept them to load the content.Manage Preferences