Indian police have arrested a third man in connection with the gang-rape of a journalist in Mumbai.
News of the attack on Thursday sparked street protests and uproar in parliament and put the spotlight back on women's safety in India again afterthe rape and murder of a student in New Delhi last December.
The latest assault was in the financial capital Mumbai, which is generally considered India's safest city for women.
The 22-year-old victim, a photo journalist, was admitted to hospital where she is in a stable condition.
Police have released sketches of the suspects and say they will ask the government to have the case conducted in a fast-track court.
One man was arrested yesterday in connection with the attack, and Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh told reporters a second suspect had been arrested.
"He has admitted that he has done wrong," Mr Singh said, adding that the other suspects may have fled to the city's suburbs.
Police arrested a third suspect later on Saturday, Mr Singh told Reuters via a phone text message, but did not elaborate.