The High Court has made no order for costs in a case taken by Ruth Hickey against the Sunday World.
Ms Hickey lost her privacy and defamation case against the newspaper last week.
It had published photographs of Ms Hickey, her partner David Agnew and their baby son and repeated an abusive term used to describe her by Mr Agnew's former wife, Adele King.
The President of the High Court Mr Justice Nicholas Kearns dismissed her case, saying the article was not defamatory and the pictures had been taken in a public place.
However, he said the newspaper had engaged in the 'lowest standards of journalism imaginable' and indicated this would be a factor in considering costs.
At the High Court this morning, the judge was told that both sides had 'reached an accommodation regarding costs' and no order would be necessary.