Each serving contains approximately 650 kcal.
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 250g packet fresh Gnocchi
- 2 vegetarian sausages (such as Thanks Plants sundried tomato & herb – about 150g)
- 240g carton baby mozzarella balls (bocconcini - 125g drained weight or see note below)
- 25g pitted black olives
- handful fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons rapeseed oil
- salt (optional) and freshly ground black pepper
- dressed side salad, to serve (see separate recipes)
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F), gas mark 6. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and cut the vegetarian sausages into 1cm pieces.
- Place them both in a large bowl with the gnocchi and drizzle in the oil and season lightly with salt (optional) and pepper.
- Toss until evenly coated and then tip into a large non-stick baking tin. Roast for 25 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes to ensure everything cooks evenly.
- Meanwhile, drain the liquid off the mozzarella balls and slice each ball in half. Finely slice the basil leaves. Cut the black olives in cut.
- After 25 minutes remove the baking tin from the oven and scatter over the mozzarella and olives. Tear over the basil leaves and stir gently to combine. Divide among bowls and serve with the salad alongside.
Note: Use a 125g fresh mozzarella ball instead of the packet of baby mozzarella balls (bocconcini) and just cut it up into large chunks.