- 160g spaghetti
- 3 egg yolks
- 30g grated parmesan
- 50g thick cut bacon
- Black pepper, lemon and salt to season
- Place a pot of boiling, salted water on the heat. Add the spaghetti and cook for 8 mins until just cooked.
- Crack the egg yolks into a bowl, season with pepper, parmesan, lemon juice and salt
- Place a pan on the heat and cook the bacon until crispy
- Remove a ladle of the pasta water and mix it into the egg yolks, add the spaghetti to the pan. Turn off the heat
- Now add the egg yolk mix and toss the pasta in the pan for 1 minute until a glossy, thick sauce is formed.
- Finish with some more grated parmesan, pepper, and serve.