- 160g couscous
- 160g boiling water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tsp spices (I used @greensaffronspice Bombay Potatoes mix)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 medjool date, finely diced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 handful coriander or parsley, chopped
- 100g toasted mixed seeds
- Pour the boiling water over the couscous in a small bowl and cover with a plate. Set aside for
- five minutes then fluff with a fork.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan then add the spring onion, after a minute add the spices and turn off
- the heat. Leave to sizzle and warm though. Add the dates and lime juice and mix well.
- Pour the dressing over the couscous and mix well.
- Add the carrot, seeds and herbs.
- Stir to mix and serve right away. If prepping this ahead then store the salad in the fridge and add the seeds just before serving.