This sweet and chocolatey banana bread is loaded with flavour, and vegan!
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50g coconut oil, melted (1/4 cup)
- 220g all purpose flour
- 50g brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 60g choc chips
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 50g walnuts
- Mix mashed bananas, vanilla and melted coconut oil together in a bowl and stir until combined and smooth.
- Sieve in the flour, baking powder and baking soda and stir in the sugar and chocolate chips.
- Pour into a parchment paper-lined loaf pan. Place walnuts evenly on top of the batter and bake at 180 for 55 minutes or until browned and cracked on top.
- Allow to cool before cutting.