Rory's Ballymaloe French dressing for vegetable vinaigrette
Updated / Monday, 7 Jun 2021 20:12
- 50ml white wine vinegar
- 150ml extra virgin olive oil or a mixture of olive and other oils. e.g sunflower
- 1 level teaspoon mustard (Dijon or English)
- 1 large clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 scallion or small spring onion
- sprig of parsley
- sprig of watercress
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- few grinds of pepper
- pinch of sugar
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and run at medium speed for 1 minute approx. or mix oil and vinegar in a bowl, add mustard, salt, freshly ground pepper and mashed garlic.
- Chop the parsley, spring onion and watercress finely and add in. Whisk before serving.