Watch How to Cook Well with Rory O'Connell Mondays at 7.30pm on RTÉ One
Makes 3 x 200ml jars
- 110g wild garlic leaves, destalked
- 50g pine nuts or cashew nuts
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 350-450ml extra virgin olive oil
- 80g freshly grated Parmesan
- Sea salt
- Wash the wild garlic leaves. Spin and destalk.
- Chop the leaves coarsely and puree in a food processer with the nuts, crushed garlic, salt and olive oil or pound in a pestle and mortar.
- Remove to a bowl and fold in the finely grated Parmesan cheese.
- Taste and correct the seasoning if necessary. Store in a sterilized covered jar in the fridge.