This is a delicious salad served as a starter with pitta bread or as an accompaniment for lamb.
- 4 lamb chops
- 600g carrots
- 10 dates
- A handful of chopped mint, chives, dill
- 150g Irish Yogurt, natural full fat.
- A table spoon of tahini
- A tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Pan fry the lamb chops on both sides for 3 minutes each
- Pre heat the oven to 200c
- Peel the carrots and cut into bite size chunks
- Mix with a little olive oil and maple syrup, place on a baking tray and roast until cooked.
- Allow to cool, add the rest of the ingredients, Season with salt and pepper, toss well and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Irish Yogurts Clonakilty