Prep/Cook Time: 30 mins
- 150g peeled, deveined prawns, chopped
- 150g skinned salmon fillets, chopped
- 100g cod fillet, chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 lime, zested
- 1/2 lemon, zested
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 1/2 red chilli, chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Oil for cooking
- 70g good quality mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp sriracha chilli sauce
- Juice of 1 lime (use the one you zested earlier)
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 Brioche burger buns, toasted
- 2 heads of baby gem lettuce, leaves picked and washed
- 1 cucumber, sliced into ribbons using a veg peeler
- 3 Sliced scallions
- Blend half the fish & prawn mix briefly in a food processor to form a rough paste. Remove & scrape out into a bowl. Add the remaining half of the chopped fish mix. Add the rest of the ingredients & mix gently.
- Form into 4 nice, even, round shaped burgers. Place on a tray & chill in the fridge for 15-20 mins.
- Mix the mayo & chilli sauce together in a small bowl, season & add the lime juice.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat & fry the burgers for 3-4 mins each side or until they have a nice crust & the fish is cooked through.
- Take your toasted buns and spread on a nice dollop of chilli mayo. Place the burger in each one. Top with the baby gem, cucumber ribbons, scallions & bun top.
- Some homemade wedges would go really well with this.