- 1 small piece fresh ginger
- 1 handful coriander stalks
- 1 fresh chilli pips out
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- Fresh tumeric/ ground 1tsp
- 500g fresh Cod
- 2medium onions (small dice)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 small pack mange tout
- 6pieces small sweet corn
- 1 pepper
- 1 large potato cut in dice.
- Coconut oil
- Grind to a paste with a pestle and mortar (can use red or green curry paste as alternative, or you can add a little paste as well)
- Heat coconut oil in a pan, add shallots and sweat until soft.
- Add the paste to the pan and cook for 10 minutes on a low medium heat (be careful not to burn)
- Meanwhile fry off your veg separately in a hot pan, and set aside.
- Par boil potato dice until soft but not too soft.
- Cut your fish in large dice, and brown in a hot pan and colour nicely, set aside.
- Add coconut milk to the paste and bring to the boil. Add potato and vegetables.
- At this point you can put aside the amount you want to freeze before adding the fish.
- It is always better to freeze fish separately and then add at the end.
- Add fish to the curry and simmer for 5-6 mins until the fish is cooked.
- Add fresh chopped Coriander, spring onion and fresh lime.
- Serve with basmati rice.
Note: You can also freeze cooked rice, after it's cooked, pour cold running water and cool completely and add to a zip bag and flatten out for easy strange and pop into freezer.