- 120g melon (use any variety such as Cantaloupe)
- 120g grapes (red or green or use a mixture)
- juice of 1 lime
- 80g natural yoghurt (3% fat)
- 3-4 fresh mint leaves (to taste)
- Remove the seeds from the melon with a teaspoon. Using a sharp knife mark the flesh into small cubes, then carefully cut off the skin into a bowl. Cut each grape in half and add them with the lime juice, gently mixing to combine.
- Spoon into a glass serving dish and add the yoghurt, then tear over enough of the mint leaves to your taste before serving.
* Suitable for vegetarians