Each serving contains approximately 530 kcal.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil over a medium heat. Add the noodles and cook for 4-5 minutes until almost tender. Drain in a colander.
- Cut the green, red and yellow pepper in half. Remove and discard the seeds, then thinly slice. Trim and thinly slice the scallions.
- Heat a wok or large frying pan over a medium to high heat. Dry roast the peanuts, tossing regularly until evenly coloured. Tip on to the chopping board and once they have cooled down, roughly chop.
- Add the rapeseed oil to the wok, then add the peppers and stir-fry for a few minutes until the peppers begin to pick up a bit of colour.
- Tip in the scallions and stir-fry for another minute. Add the peanut butter, coconut milk and soy sauce. Mix everything together and allow to bubble over a high heat until the sauce is thickened.
- Add the drained noodles and mix again until evenly combined and heated through. Divide the veggie satay noodles into bowls and scatter the toasted peanuts on top with the coriander to serve to serve.