A tasty treat for kids and grown ups.
Makes 25 small portions
- 2 Cups or 200g Porridge Oats
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup or 70 g melted butter
- 1 cup or 250 ml milk
- 3 tbsp or 40 g brown sugar
- 1/2 cup or 60 g nuts (leave out if for lunchbox)
- 1/3 cup or 50 g seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup or 150 g fresh raspberries and blueberries
- Mix all ingredients leaving the berries till last. 2.
- Pour into a greased and lined baking tray and flatten with a spoon.
- Bake on 200° for 30 mins
- Cut according to the size you'd like.
- Back to School recipes created by Lily Forberg for Flahavan's