Tune into Cook-In with Mark Moriarty on Wednesdays on RTÉ One at 8:30pm.
- 200g Quality Assured Irish Lamb mince
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 level tsp cumin
- 2 level tsp salt flakes
- 2 level tsp pepper
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 12 tinned jalapeno slices
- Mix the lamb patty ingredients together and shape into 50g pattys, circular in shape. Cook in a hot pan for 1min on either side.
- Garnish the patty with onion, scallion, jalapeno.
- Brush the burger bun with some spicy mayo from chicken sandwich recipe and serve warm.