Paul Flynn's Lobster with clementine, pomegranate and rosemary butter.
- I cooked lobster, meat removed and cut into chunks
- Zest and juice of 2 clementine
- 1 sprig of rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
- The seeds and juice from 1 ripe pomegranate
- 125 g of butter
- Salt and pepper
- Warm butter with rosemary, garlic, zest and juice of the clementine.
- When bubbling, add lobster and spring onions, turn in the warm butter, and season.
- Scatter the pomegranate seeds and juice over and serve with crusty bread