If you have time, toast the nuts beforehand and allow to cool. This gives these an even better flavour.
- 100g pecans
- 200g almonds
- 350g medjool dates, pitted
- 100g cocoa powder
- 2 tsp instant espresso powder
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- Sea salt
- Place the pecans and almonds in a food processor and pulse until roughly chopped add the dates to the processor and blitz again until finely ground. Add 50g of the cocoa powder, 2 teaspoons of espresso powder, almond milk and sea salt. Pulse to combine.
- Toss the remaining 50g cocoa powder and 2 teaspoons of espresso powder together in awide shallow dish and then taking one piece of the mix at a time, slightly smaller than a golf ball, shape into rounds, placing onto the cocoa powder mix as you go.
- Toss the brownie balls in this to coat and dig in straight away