- 8lg lamb chops
- A little olive oil
- 1 tbs mint jelly
- 250ml cream
- 400g defrosted petit pois
- 3 tbs grated Parmesan
- 1/2 chicken stock cube
- Salt and pepper
- Take a large frying pan or ribbed grill, add a little oil and put over a medium-high heat.
- Season your chops and put in the pan, cook for 3 minutes on each side then one minute standing on the fat side to crispen it up.
- Meanwhile, put your cream in a pot, crumble in your stock cube and bring to a simmer, add your peas and your Parmesan.
- Bring back to a simmer once again and cook for 3-4 minutes till the cream coats the peas. Season and set aside.
- Brush the lamb chops with the mint jelly, then serve with the creamed peas.