Simple and delicious.
- 150ml olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 100g chorizo, halved and sliced
- 1 roasted red pepper sliced
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 400g king prawns, shells removed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Grilled bread, to serve
- Heat the oil in a heavy based pan. Gently fry the garlic, chorizo, roasted red pepper and chilli flakes.
- Add in the olive oil. Just as the garlic starts to caramelise & change colour add the prawns.
- Cook for a further 2-3 minutes, add lemon zest and chopped parsley.
- Serve into pre-heated ceramic bowls or ramekins along with grilled bread
- The prawns should continue cooking when they hit the heat of the ceramic dishes.