JP McMahon went onto the Today show with his very own pumpkin, chorizo, and wild mushroom salad
- 1 medium pumpkin
- 100g cooking chorizo, chopped
- 100g mixed wild mushrooms
- 2tsp flat leaf parsley
- Rapeseed oil
- Apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt
- Cut pumpkin into two and remove seeds. Rub with oil and season with salt.
- Roast in the oven for 1 hour until the pumpkin is soft. Cut flesh into pieces.
- Heat a little oil in a large frying pan. Fry the chorizo until caramelized and then add the mushrooms.
- Fry briefly and the season with salt and vinegar to taste.
- Arrange all the ingredients on a large plate and garnish with the flat leaf parsley.