Following the Celebrity Operation Transformation food plan? Check out this spicy pork and veg stir fry from week 3.
Portion calories: 550
- 200g cooked pork tenderloin leftover from Sunday
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 150g green cabbage, diced
- 80g wholegrain rice
- 10g coriander
- Food Staples
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 ½ tsp cumin
- 1 fresh chilli, chopped
- Cook rice according to packet instructions.
- Combine the pork, garlic, soy sauce, cumin and chopped red chilli in a bowl.
- In a hot wok heat the oil.
- Add the onion, cabbage and carrots, and cook until crisp.
- Add the pork mixture and cook until browned on the bottom (about 2 minutes).
- Stir until cooked through.
- Serve with the rice topped with chopped coriander