Learn how to make Donal Skehan's Rosemary Lamb Steaks with Quick Bean Stew in 5 mins.
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 1 lamb steak (about 150g, thin)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 rosemary sprig, leaves finely chopped
- 125g cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 100ml chicken stock
- ½ x 400g tin cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Massage the lamb steak with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, the balsamic vinegar, 1 garlic clove, the rosemary and a generous amount of salt and pepper.
- In a frying pan over a medium- high heat, fry the lamb steak for a further 1-2 minutes either side. When you turn the steaks, add the tomatoes, beans and chicken stock and bring to a steady simmer.
- Add the spinach to the pan and slowly stir through to wilt down.
- Remove from the heat and season to taste.
- Remove the lamb from the pan and slice thinly, serve with the stew.