JP McMahon dropped by Today with Maura and Dáithí to share his recipe for chicken and chorizo broth.
JP McMahon dropped by Today with Maura and Dáithí to share his recipe for chicken and chorizo broth!
- 2 chicken wings
- 2 chicken thighs
- 2 chicken drumsticks
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 chorizo sausages, diced
- 50ml px sherry vinegar
- 2 litres of chicken stock
- 2 green onions, chopped
- A hand of chopped parsley
- Rapeseed oil
- Sea salt
- Brown all the chicken pieces in a large pot with some rapeseed oil.
- Season with some salt. Add in your onion slices and diced chorizo. Cook for a minute or two and then add in your chicken stock and px sherry vinegar.
- Simmer broth until chicken is cooked. Season with some sea salt to taste.
- At the last moment, stir in the green onions and parsley. Serve immediately.