If you're a busy mom or dad on the go, looking for a quick, easy to make, but tasty meal option that the whole family can enjoy? Eunice's delicious Thai Green Vegetable and Chicken Stir Fry with coconut rice.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- A nob of Ginger – grated
- A finely chopped clove of garlic
- A small red chilli de seeded
- 300g Chicken Pieces
- 450g Thai Green Vegetable Curry
- 1 tbsp oil
- 150g/5½ oz basmati rice
- 200ml/7fl oz water
- 200ml/7fl oz coconut milk
- 1 handful pak choi stalks, chopped
- ½ red chilli, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
You're a busy mom or dad on the go, looking for a quick, easy to make, but tasty meal option that the whole family can enjoy? Voilà!
- Add a tablespoon of cooking oil into a non-stick hot wok or frying pan.
- When the oil is hot, add the ginger, garlic and the required amount of Chicken Pieces to the pan and stir fry on a medium heat for 10 minutes until browned.
- Next add the required amount of Thai Green Vegetable stir fry and grain rice and cook on a medium height for another for a further 6-8 minutes.
- Add a little coconut milk or a few drops of water to wok or pan to add moisture if required.
For the Coconut Rice:
- Place all of the ingredients except the coriander in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 10-12 minutes, or until the rice is tender, adding more water if necessary.
- Stir in the coriander and spoon into bowls to serve.