Tired of getting home from work, starving and dreading having to spend an hour cooking dinner? Chef Tracy Coyne joined Sean O'Rourke on RTÉ Radio 1 to share her Meals in Minutes recipes including this tasty, healthy number.
- 4 Salmon Fillets, about 550g, cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste
- Thumb-Size Piece Fresh Root Ginger, Grated
- 1 Tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Bunch Coriander, Stalks Chopped for the Fish Mix and Leaves Picked for the Salad
- 1 Tsp Vegetable Oil
- Lemon Wedges, to serve
For the salad
- 2 Carrots
- Half a Cucumber
- Half a Courgette, peeled
- 2 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Golden Caster Sugar
- Tip the salmon into a food processor with the paste, ginger, soy and chopped coriander. Pulse until roughly minced. Tip out the mix and shape into four cake rounds almost like burgers.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, then fry the burgers for 4-5 mins on each side, turning until crisp and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, use a swivel peeler to peel strips of carrot, courgettes and cucumber into a bowl.
- Toss with the vinegar and sugar until the sugar has dissolved, then toss through the coriander leaves.
- Divide the salad between 4 plates and top with the fish cakes.
For more from Tracy Coyne and her recipes, click here