A warming porridge packed full of healthy, fruity goodness. Easy to make and guaranteed to keep tummies full.
- 120 g flahavan's progress oats
- 600 ml low fat milk
- 1/2 tsp of grated fresh ginger
- 160 g keelings raspberries and strawberries
- 1 apple grated or thinly sliced
- Mix the porridge oats, milk and ginger together in a saucepan and place over a medium heat.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer, stirring occasionally until thickened.
- Fold in the berries and apple and serve.
- Can serve with some runny honey but taste first as it might be sweet enough.
Recipe courtesy of Flahavan's.